Wednesday, November 4, 2009

1 Down, 100 More To Go


I've Started My List Off With A Huge Bang By....... finishing a puzzle.





For some strange reason I had been wanting to do a puzzle even before making my list, so it was fitting that it be my first task completed. Although I got a lot of grief for the "Bob The Builder-esque" picture of the puzzle, I happen to like it. I used to do similar looking puzzles all the time as a kid when I visited my grandma so I guess that's what I'm used to. You can take your fancy landscape or nature scenes but I'll stick to my "Hometown America" collection!

I wish I could make this post more interesting but it's a freakin puzzle! There's not much I can do to spice things up haha. It took me about 3 days to finish and about 8 hours of actual work and that's about all I got to say on the matter. Bring on the next challenge!!


#63. Complete a 1000 piece puzzle by myself

1 comment:

  1. And after Thursday (or, knowing you, the wee hours of Friday morning) you will two down, 99 to go. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete